- Comforting and soothing, nutmeg helps boost energy.
- Nutmeg is used in various incense sticks due to its woody fragrance. It is also believed that Roman priests used to burn nutmeg as incense.
- It also supports nervous and endocrine systems and prostaglandin balance.
- In perfumery Nutmeg Essential Oil is used as a fixative for citrus oils.
- Some women face menstrual irregularities and suffer from menstrual cramps. Nutmeg oil is very helpful for these women, and it can also reduce the associated symptoms of periods like mood swings, depression, and hormone imbalance.
- Nutmeg oil is a good stimulant, not only for the mind, but also for the rest of the body. Its relaxing aroma comforts the body, increases blood circulation and therefore helps those who have poor blood circulation.
Safety Data: Not for internal use. Avoid while pregnant.