Bamboo charcoal soap has been used in many Asian countries for centuries. It is known as the “black diamond” of healers.
We have added Nano Bamboo Charcoal Powder has the function of whitening skin, absorbing oil in the skin and gets rid of the dirt deep in the skin pores.
In addition, it can help to prevent skin diseases. Peppermint essential oil added in the formula, and this oil by itself it’s strong, cool and piercing - it's very...well...minty! It make you feels refreshing, stimulating, clean & clearing. When using this soapbar can literally feel its immediately skin detox effect & cooling effect! Suitable for oily skin & problem skin.
Benefits of Nano bamboo charcoal powder include;
1. Absorb minerals, toxins, impurities, and other harmful substances from your skin, leaving you with stronger, healthier skin.
2. It can act as a natural exfoliant to remove dead skin cells.
3. Activated Bamboo Charcoal is an effective, natural treatment for acne. The bamboo charcoal in the soap makes it more absorbent than normal soaps and as a result it can clean deep inside the skin pores, cleaning better than normal soap. Normal soaps leave a residue on th skin that stops the pores breathing properly and stopping the body’s natural moisturizers from working on acne skin. Bamboo charcoal soap is different. It leaves no residue on the skin and so allows the pores to breathe and be naturally moisturized.
4. The skin under the eyes is more tender than our other facial skin. As a result, when dirt collects in the pores of under eye skin it starts to sag with weight and we begin to look old. Activated bamboo charcoal soap gets down deep into the pores in the under eye skin properly clearing them of dirt which ultimately prevents sagging. As a result you look younger.
5. Another use for activated bamboo charcoal soap is to treat eczema, psoriasis and dry cracked skin. Bamboo kills bacteria and bamboo charcoal cleans the skin thoroughly and allows the body’s natural moisturizers to work effectively on eczema and psoriasis.
6. Bamboo is not only antibacterial but also anti-viral, anti-fungal and antimicrobial. As a result activated bamboo charcoal soap is ideal for people who are exposed to or battle fungal, viral and other bacteria based problems of the skin.
7. When used in bath water, Activated Bamboo Charcoal releases many beneficial minerals, such as calcium, potassium and magnesium into the water. This creates a soothing, relaxing hot spring-water like effect.
OTHER BENEFITS of BAMBOO CHARCOAL:
1. Nano bamboo charcoal works great to regulate humidity, which is important for the health of your hair and body. Place Bamboo Charcoal in a vase or basket in each high traffic room of your house. During periods of high humidity, excess moisture will be absorbed by the bamboo charcoal. During periods of low humidity, the moisture will be released, thus regulating humidity to a neutral, beneficial level.
2. The negative ions emitted by bamboo charcoal helps to balance out the positive ions emitted from your TV, computer, and modern day electronics. Balancing out the ions in your living environment relieves tension, stress, anxiety, and helps you feel relaxed and refreshed.
3. Bamboo charcoal can absorb the odors from all over the house, and can even prevent the growth of harmful bacteria. You can place bamboo charcoal stalks in your refrigerator, closets, basement, laundry room, bedrooms, bathrooms, garage – any room in your house where there are foul odors.
4. Bamboo charcoal can be placed under your pillow. During your sleep, the bamboo charcoal can help regulate the humidity in your bed and absorb sweat and other chemicals your body emits normally. Absorbing these chemicals helps keep your skin and hair healthy.
5. Activated bamboo charcoal blocks static electricity. Electromagnetic waves raise the body temperature, and cause backaches, constipation, and all sorts of diseases.
6. Bamboo charcoal can act as a natural humidity regulator. During periods of high humidity, the charcoal will soak up excess moisture in the air. Then when the air gets dry, the moisture will be distributed back into the air. During the muggy summer season, it can help to keep your room crisp and refreshing.
7. Bamboo charcoal emits far-infrared rays. Far-infrared rays are called the rays of life and they can warm up your body temperature to promote blood circulation, speed up the metabolism, and encourage cell growth. It has been measured that bamboo charcoal radiates 93% of far-infrared rays.
8. The minerals in bamboo charcoal purify water by removing harmful substances and mineralizing the water with beneficial substances. The water particles become smaller, which improves the flavor of water.
9. Bamboo charcoal has been used for medicinal purposes for many centuries. Records indicate that charcoal was used in Hippocrates era for epilepsy, dizziness, and anemia. In Eastern medicine, it’s quite common to use charcoal as an ingredient in natural medicines.
10. When you eat charcoal, it is not digested by the body but instead adsorbs toxic, harmful, and poisonous substances while it is moving through your body